Welcome to Oceania Island Living


Welcome to Oceania Island Living. We absolutely adore coastal island lifestyle, forever stylish and serene, fresh and authentic and always creative and inspiring. So pull up your sun lounger and experience coastal island style by our shores, we guarantee you'll not want to leave...

Friday, December 2, 2011

Castaway Christmas - Garlands

Move over tinsel, the garland has been transformed into a star attraction that can be draped, hung, twisted and wrapped around balustrades, mirrors, chairs etc.



Garlands can be made out of anything you like. They really are the creative vehicle to string together your imagination, here's some more beautiful ideas.









(image Martha Stewart)

































(image Martha Stewart)

I love these ideas and am so inspired now to ditch what's in my Christmas box and create gorgeous new garlands to display, let me know if you've created a new garland.

(all images Pinterest unless stated)



Happy Island Styling.

1 comment:

  1. Those photos are amazing! I would just die for that staircase but I could see my kids knocking down all the hurricane lanterns!...Who am I kidding, I would probably trip on them too but in my fantasy house they would be perfect! Such beautiful beachy accents!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete