Welcome to Oceania Island Living


Welcome to Oceania Island Living. We absolutely adore coastal island lifestyle, forever stylish and serene, fresh and authentic and always creative and inspiring. So pull up your sun lounger and experience coastal island style by our shores, we guarantee you'll not want to leave...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Dream Beach House - Found

I stumbled upon this gorgeous article about a modern beach house in St Barth - and I fell in love with it straight away.

What can I say, it's perfect in every way. The article is written in Spanish (I think) so all I can do is drool over the pictures to gleam as much info as possible. If anyone can translate the article please let me know, I've included the text - would love to absolutely know more about this stunning property.

I know you'll all just love it too, so please enjoy the gorgeous house tour and have an adorable Tuesday.


My little girl would adore the pink golf cart.








On a hot sticky day, this place would cool you down for sure.



I'm loving the contrast of crisp white and dark timbers.




The blue and white really bring the place to life - love it.





The sheer simplicity gives so much peace and calm - very serene.





I could work from here.



 



Lovely shower.



Happy Island Styling.

(all images courtesy of Marie Claire Maison)

5 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing this! SO INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL! Love this and your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Natasha and welcome on board Oceania Island Living, we are thrilled to have you follow our us. Happy Island Styling. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!! this is just beautiful! I couldn't find anything about it that I didn't like! I love all the crisp looking white design! It's so me!

    ReplyDelete