Welcome to Oceania Island Living


Welcome to Oceania Island Living. We absolutely adore coastal island lifestyle, forever stylish and serene, fresh and authentic and always creative and inspiring. So pull up your sun lounger and experience coastal island style by our shores, we guarantee you'll not want to leave...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cushion Queen

Confession: I am a cushion queen!

It's an occupational hazard and a strange phenomenon to most men who just don't 'get it'.

Cushions are one of the cheapest, easiest & effective ways to change an interior look. I love their versatility. A pop of colour in a cushion is literally like a face lift for your room.

So when the latest catalogue from Kas cushions arrived on my desk, I went into a tail spin.

Their latest summer edition is divine - let's take a peek.



I love the Kelly green, so fresh & vibrant and the pineapple design is terrific.




Such a cool laid back 'Byron Bay' feel to this shot.




Classic neutrals on a cool verandah.



I love this shot, its got such a cool surfer kind of feel, a real young coastal vibe.


I wonder how many of you lovely coastal girls out there love cushions as much as I do?

Drop me a line and let me know your cushion antics!


Happy Island Styling.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the introduction to this fabulous line - I, too, LOVE cushions (aka pillows). Great post!

    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe (Oceania Island Living)October 27, 2011 at 5:28 AM

    Thanks Marie. In Oz we have Kas & Rapee (these are the major cushion (pillow) suppliers. Then there's heaps of boutique ones now coming onto the market.

    Also glad to see I am not alone in my cushion fettish! Ha ha.

    Have a lovely day.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete