Welcome to Oceania Island Living


Welcome to Oceania Island Living. We absolutely adore coastal island lifestyle, forever stylish and serene, fresh and authentic and always creative and inspiring. So pull up your sun lounger and experience coastal island style by our shores, we guarantee you'll not want to leave...

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Best Tropical Island Wedding Inspiration

Tropical island weddings are something very special.

Usually set in breathtaking places across the world, these glamorous affairs on beautiful islands just scream wedding paradise bliss.

Be inspired by these beautiful images and awesome ideas - even if you're not getting married.



A beautiful reception setting.



I love this idea, a cocktail of your choice in a real coconut vessel -
can't get much more tropical than that.




A simple ceremony in a beautiful waterfront location,
 private, intimate and exclusive.



I love this idea, not just for weddings, a destination map in your shoes
is the perfect travel accessory.



How simple, but gorgeous. Young green coconuts, palm leaves
and white flowers form the aisle.




A tropical aisle in the sand.




This is a beautiful island reception setting.



I really like this palm leaf arbour.




What a gorgeous bouquet, love the colour and the flower choice.




Another beautiful bouquet.




I love the fresh greens with the crisp white and natural raffia
elements of this reception table setting.




I love these so much, I've actually bought some - so cute and unusual.
Beautiful Beach Weddings



Of course.



A night time wedding, interesting idea, looks stunning.




A fresh tropical island wedding ceremony setting.




How cute, wedding bands in the sand.



How lovely, simple yet elegant Ginger flowers
in water with candles - love the dash of pink.




A lovely coral cake topper, much classier than
the Mr & Mrs traditional toppers.
Beautiful Beach Weddings




An old palm frond makes a wonderful natural boat
for a table centre piece.




A tropical inspired ring bearers cushion.
Pacific Weddings Magazine




A majestic wedding cake - this is so awesome.
Pacific Weddings Magazine

Rest of images Pinterest.




Happy Island Styling.





6 comments:

  1. Love them all Zoe! I would love to plan another wedding and use some of those amazing ideas! I should try to talk my husband into renewing our vows! With two boys, I don't have much hope for wedding planning in the future!
    Have a great weekend!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the coconut drinks! The candlelit beach paths are dreamy, too. Wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, really enjoyed pulling this post together for everyone to enjoy. I'll certainly be trying out some of these ideas, even though I've had my big day, I reckon you can easily translate the ideas for entertaining, for other occassions and for home decorating.

    Happy Island Styling.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I really want to get married again! 1st wedding was in the desert in India, the second needs to be on an island!
    (Hope you don't mind if I come back and pin some of those stunning images onto interest).
    Sar x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coconut "cups" and the cake alone are divine!

    Thanks for sharing -
    Happy Labor Day Weekend!

    Linda
    beachside cottage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome wedding pics !!! I like how bride take a wedding ring. Everything is perfect...

    ReplyDelete