Welcome to Oceania Island Living


Welcome to Oceania Island Living. We absolutely adore coastal island lifestyle, forever stylish and serene, fresh and authentic and always creative and inspiring. So pull up your sun lounger and experience coastal island style by our shores, we guarantee you'll not want to leave...

Friday, October 28, 2011

Flip Flop Friday - Around the World

Living in Australia we are a head of time, literally.


(image Pinterest)




(image Oh Dee Doh)


And living in the Southern Hemisphere, geographically, I am half a world away from my original home, the UK.

So, in tribute to being half a world away and hopefully a little bit ahead of time, I bring you this cool upcycle of a globe being transformed into 2 pendant lights - what a bright idea!

Let me know what cool world globe/map inspired craft you've encountered or created.


Have a wonderful weekend to you all, my world wide coastal lovelies.

Happy Island Styling.



No comments:

Post a Comment