Welcome to Oceania Island Living


Welcome to Oceania Island Living. We absolutely adore coastal island lifestyle, forever stylish and serene, fresh and authentic and always creative and inspiring. So pull up your sun lounger and experience coastal island style by our shores, we guarantee you'll not want to leave...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

A little imagination...

I spotted this gorgeous bamboo cutlery caddy the other day from a cool company



I love the simplicity of this, as well as the functionality but I won't be putting any cutlery in it.

No, I have other plans, welcome to my new art material caddy.
It is the perfect size for my paint brushes, pencils, paints in fact all my painting equipment.

I reckon with a little imagination you can turn the ordinary into extraordinary, it's just a case of how you look at things.


Happy Island Styling!





No comments:

Post a Comment