Welcome to Oceania Island Living


Welcome to Oceania Island Living. We absolutely adore coastal island lifestyle, forever stylish and serene, fresh and authentic and always creative and inspiring. So pull up your sun lounger and experience coastal island style by our shores, we guarantee you'll not want to leave...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Australia Day

I love this land Down Under!

8 years ago today I officially became an Australian.

8 years ago this week, I saw the most amazing coral reef, my love for the Whitsundays and for Australia was cemented. 




The Heart Reef is a naturally formed coral reef in the shape of a heart, discovered in 1975. It sits in the middle of the vast Great Barrier Reef, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. No wonder it rendered Oprah speechless when she flew over it recently. It is truely magical and it's on my very own door step - what a lucky country.


Happy Australia Day everyone.


Happy Island Styling!

2 comments: