Welcome to Oceania Island Living


Welcome to Oceania Island Living. We absolutely adore coastal island lifestyle, forever stylish and serene, fresh and authentic and always creative and inspiring. So pull up your sun lounger and experience coastal island style by our shores, we guarantee you'll not want to leave...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Savour the Pacific

Whilst recently moving house I was stunned by just how many cookbooks I own. I am a 'foodie' I confess but in the whole plethora of cookbooks out there (and we are awashed with them), there's one cookbook I keep coming back to.




Annabel Langbein's Savour the Pacific is gorgeous to look at and delicious to cook from. I've tried quite a few of the recipes and they are stunners.

Over the next week I'll post some of the best I've tried and tested so that you too can savour the pacific in your very own kitchen.


Happy Island Styling!


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing some of those recipes. I really fell in love with the Pacific Rim style when we were in Hawaii.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete