Welcome to Oceania Island Living


Welcome to Oceania Island Living. We absolutely adore coastal island lifestyle, forever stylish and serene, fresh and authentic and always creative and inspiring. So pull up your sun lounger and experience coastal island style by our shores, we guarantee you'll not want to leave...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I was recently surprised to learn that Valentines Day is actually named after St. Valentine, a man who secretly married young lovers in a time when it was forbidden. What a nice chap.

In honour of this man and not the Hallmark cards event, I salute you with my island take on the mighty heart.




image Seahorse

I bought one of these at Christmas - just gorgeous





image Buy the sea



image bombus

Love this idea!



image Lavender Room





image Devon Driftwood Designs





Happy Valentines Day to all my Tropical Island Coastal Lovers




Happy Island Styling!



No comments:

Post a Comment