Welcome to Oceania Island Living


Welcome to Oceania Island Living. We absolutely adore coastal island lifestyle, forever stylish and serene, fresh and authentic and always creative and inspiring. So pull up your sun lounger and experience coastal island style by our shores, we guarantee you'll not want to leave...

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside...

These are my kind of sheds!

Sheds beside the sea.

I grew up with these on the English coast, slowly they went into decline as people took exotic holidays abroad, now they are the ultimate seaside accessory.

I'm so happy the beach hut has been resurrected they are so much fun, all brightly coloured they scream summer holidays.

If I owned one it would certainly have to be aqua coloured with a twist of vintage and lashings of coastal accessories.

Ahhhh, I do like to be beside the seaside...



English beach huts all in a row.



Simple, quaint and cute - as well as practical.



Stylised beach hut fabric - how cute.



Beach huts in Scarborough, brilliantly coloured.



Even the birds have beach huts!



The vintage look so suits beach hut interiors.
Loving the Cath Kidston look.



Beach huts in Melbourne, Australia - we need more of these
they're awesome.



Love this simple illustration.



I bought my daughter a pink one of these, beach hut
money box - even comes with a seagull you can sit on
top of the box.


Happy Island Styling.












No comments:

Post a Comment