Welcome to Oceania Island Living


Welcome to Oceania Island Living. We absolutely adore coastal island lifestyle, forever stylish and serene, fresh and authentic and always creative and inspiring. So pull up your sun lounger and experience coastal island style by our shores, we guarantee you'll not want to leave...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Island Style

One of my favourite stores, Alfresco Emporium, has a new catalogue out that has captured the Islander style beautifully - fantastic.

Here's just a few of their gorgeous items I'm dreaming of this Christmas...hint, hint Santa...




Beautiful burlap inspired cushions with elegant silhouetted island symbols - I love these!




I've posted this before, it's the closest version I can find to India Hicks desk.




This is such a lovely pineapple, Island Collections have similar in their range.




Rattan letter case, easy breezy correspondence.




Printers tray inspired by India Hicks.




I love these rattan steps - absolutely gorgeous.




On island time cocktails are a must and this drinks dispenser is so elegant it's made for G&T's.

(all images courtesy Alfresco Emporium)



Happy Island Styling.


1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love the pillows -actually I love all the pieces. They are all perfect for my house. I think I have to start making my Christmas List!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete