Welcome to Oceania Island Living


Welcome to Oceania Island Living. We absolutely adore coastal island lifestyle, forever stylish and serene, fresh and authentic and always creative and inspiring. So pull up your sun lounger and experience coastal island style by our shores, we guarantee you'll not want to leave...

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Beach Is My Therapy

Olioboard is just one of the many cool online mood board programs available.

It's so easy to navigate and has heaps of inspirational concept ideas from other great designers.





The Beach Is My Therapy
created by Oceania Island Living


When I get a chance, I do like to play around with it and created this little coastal number above.
It has all the elements I love in a coastal resort style interior.

So, check it out http://www.olioboard.com/


Happy Island Styling!








No comments:

Post a Comment